Warehouse Associate – Replenishment
* Forklift operator experience preferred
Location: Forest Park, IL
Shift: (Full-time) Monday-Friday/ 5:00am-1:30pm (8-hour shift)
5:00am-3:30pm (10-hour shift)
**Mandatory Saturdays during peak season**
Paper Source is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and has a Distribution Center in Forest Park, Illinois, which holds finished inventory for stores, direct-to-consumer and wholesale, and a production area which houses the manufacturing operations of Paper Source proprietary product. This position will be based out of the Paper Source Distribution Facility (7801 Industrial Drive, Forest Park, IL 60130). CDC and State Covid guidelines observed.
This role participates in all operational processes in the Distribution Center with emphasis on the usage of Radio Frequency technology/tools for the tracking of physical inventory and completion of Inbound and Outbound tasks throughout the DC.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Demonstrated skill and expertise related to the use of hand-held scanner/RF unit is a must, Intermec RF devices experience is preferred.
- Utilization RF devices to track the movement of SKUs into and out of various locations and associated inventory related accountability.
- Responsible to load, move and/or unload material within the warehouse using mechanized material handling equipment as required – with a focus on product received.
- Physical movement of cartons into picking/storage locations.
- Strong focus on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to work safely and effectively in a fast paced environment, while still meeting or exceeding productivity standards.
- Maintain all housekeeping standards.
- Flexibility of scheduling (which may at times include different shifts, work days or work hours), and, assignments (accountable to be cross trained on various operational processes in the DC).
Desired Attributes, Qualifications and Skills
- Must have at least 1-year experience with Radio Frequency hardware in a supply chain/ distribution environment
- Previous experience with the use of a forklift is preferred.
- Detail orientated with a proven record of accuracy and results in the completion of DC processes. For example, transaction detail, inventory integrity, quality control, cycle counting and reconciling.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Able to lift & transport up to 50 pounds & stand throughout the duration of the shift.
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, and understand reporting outputs related to their work.
- Basic Computer Skills are a plus.