Customer Service Specialist – Wholesale Division
This position works directly with the Customer Service team and reports to the Wholesale Customer Service Supervisor. This position is based in our Forest Park Distribution Center.
The Customer Service Specialist supports the wholesale division, Waste Not Paper.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide best-in-class service to our customers by maintaining a positive and professional attitude with both customers and co-workers.
- Assist with key account orders to ensure execution of order to strict customer specifications.
- Proactively manage daily email queue and faxes, responding to customer inquiries and fulfilling customer needs immediately.
- Responsible for customer telephone calls and responding to voicemails in a timely manner.
- Responsible for new customer processing: set up in system and ship catalogs.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Follow through on resolution of any customer needs not immediately resolved.
- Overall, exhibits initiative and a positive, can-do attitude for all customers and colleagues.
- Take ownership for daily orders: inputting orders, tracking product availability, communicating with customers, and ensuring on-time shipping.
- Assist with manual data entry for showroom and third-party rep orders.
- Preparing sample shipments for large customers and sales reps.
- Work with call center team to ensure product is allocated to all backorders and future orders in a timely manner.
- Work with team and cross-functionally within company (receiving, inventory and outbound teams) to keep all WNP batches up-to-date, paying specific attention to seasonal order timing.
- Recognize, document and communicate to supervisor trends and themes that emerge from the customer calls and order processing.
- Customer Service experience, preferably in a Customer Service, Wholesale or Retail environment.
- Self-motivated, independent worker who takes initiative on assigned tasks and beyond.
- High degree of organization and ability to prioritize and multi task, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Commitment to customer service and the ability to conflict manage.
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and able to learn other applications quickly.
- Position is full-time, Monday through Friday.