The Marketing Manager will support Paper Source marketing strategies through customer analysis, segmentation development, campaign targeting and post-campaign analysis. Additionally, this role will be integral in developing a new data frameworks to support acquisition and retention strategies.
- Own contact strategy for seasonal messaging, triggered and programmatic campaigns, partnering with team members to ensure audience and messaging can drive desired business results.
- Build the CRM framework, establishing segmentation testing, data management and analysis needed to support an omni-channel customer strategy.
- Drive registry initiatives, partering with store operations and marketing to identify opportunities to support key customer journeys.
- Manage segmentation development and analysis for catalog, including housefile list management, merge/purge/cleanse process develop, campaign loads and post-campaign analysis efforts.
- Develop and coordinate thoughtful segmentation tests to refine catalog strategy and email segmentation.
- Assess value of our marketing touch-points to build attribution models, determine category affinities and develop comprehensive media strategies.
- Support matchback analysis across catalog, email, display, social and other channels to determine incremental value of campaign execution.
- Be instrumental in developing our acquisition and retention programs, managing campaigns and analysis for omni-channel marketing.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience required
- 4-6 years direct marketing or e-commerce marketing experience
- Experience working in Aptos CRM or like system
- Proven understanding of marketing reports, GA experience ideal
- Highly technical, understanding of SQL and able to develope customer data schemas
- Proficiency in Excel, able to manage multiple platforms to extract actionable insights
- Organized and resourceful, able to adjust priorities based on business needs
- Able to identify issues and opportunities and manage to resolutions
- Deadline-focused with ability to effectively communicate with peers to achieve goals
- Eager to grow in a fast-paced retail environment
- Quick study with independent uptake on tasks