Call Center Customer Care Specialist – Full Time
This position reports directly to the Customer Care Manager and is based out of the Paper Source Distribution Center at 7801 Industrial Drive, Forest Park, IL 60130.
The Call Center Customer Care Specialist is responsible for assisting customers with placing orders, answering questions and resolving issues with exceptional customer service via phone and email in a call center environment. This is a full time position offering benefits.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Demonstrates passion for the Paper Source brand and its products.
- Demonstrates time management skills and ability to prioritize and multi task with laser-like focus to detail.
- Demonstrates customer service ability, articulating thoughts into clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrates strong Microsoft Excel proficiency, effectively and efficiently toggle between various tabs and windows, and have a solid working knowledge of Google docs and Microsoft Outlook.
- Responds directly to customer inquiries received via phone and email during ordering, proofing, production, and delivery, including information or status.
- Provides product or ordering advice commensurate with service received at the store level.
- Provides service resolutions to customers and communicates to the team for execution when needed.
- References paper order forms, various documents, and customer folders/physical orders as needed.
- Updates documents with order changes received through direct customer contact including products, shipping address, ship method, refunds and payment collection.
- Proactively notifies customers of ship date delays, utilizing information from the team.
- Capture payment, process refunds and discounts for custom orders.
- Process cancellations.
- Adheres to productivity targets as established by the Customer Care Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service in a call center environment.
- Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency, effectively and efficiently toggle between various tabs and windows, and have a solid working knowledge of Google docs and Microsoft Outlook.
- Open availability and flexibility to work according to the needs of the business.
- Flexible schedule Monday-Friday 8:00am – 7:00pm. Full-time position available.